Housing benefit and council tax support claim

Choose one of the following options

Please use this form to apply for both Housing benefit and/or council tax support.  If you are receiving universal credit, please use the form Council tax support for UC customers.


Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details